AGRER is currently seeking a full-time Project Manager to reinforce its staff.
You are a dedicated professional. You have experience in the management of international funded projects. You enjoy coordinating and supporting people in the implementation of projects in the interest of the company, beneficiaries, partners and clients. You are keen to learn about new topics. You are looking for a role in a dynamic team. If this sounds like you, just send your CV !
Project Management and Monitoring:
- Technical and management support to our teams of experts
- Supervising project logistics
- Monitoring project implementation with clients and partners
- Tracking KPIs and ensuring quality control of delivered services and products
- Cost management and budget monitoring
- Financial oversight of projects
- Identifying future opportunities
- Preparing expressions of interest and proposals
- Master's degree (BAC+5) in Bioengineering, Civil Engineering, Business Engineering, Agronomy, Economics, or equivalent
- Fluent in French and English. Knowledge of Spanish is a plus.
- Excellent writing skills in both French and English
- Minimum of 3 years of general professional experience, with proven experience in project management and budget monitoring
- Professional experience in Africa, Asia, or South America is a plus
In case of interest, kindly send your updated CV in French or English to email@example.com (ref. Project Manager)