TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE TO THE PROJECT "RURAL DEVELOPMENT OF THE LAKE PREFECTURE" (PDRPL)
The project main activities are:
- the rehabilitation of 13 polders by building 22 dykes, digging 6 channels and planing polders' ground;
- the structuring of rural population to reach agricultural intensification on 30,300 ha;
- the safeguard of Kouri bovine species and intensification of animal production;
- the implementation of poverty alleviation actions: construction of 100 equipped village boreholes, 19 primary schools, 4 health centres of which 2 rehabilitations; rehabilitation and construction of 120 km feeder roads; and
- the provision of the Project Implementation Unit (PIU) with qualified human resources and high performance logistics means.