RESEARCH, NETWORK AND SUPPORT FACILITY (RNSF) - SUPPORT TO ENHANCE LIVELIHOODS FOR PEOPLE DEPENDANT ON INFORMAL ECONOMY AND IMPROVE SOCIAL INCLUSION OF MARGINALISED AND VULNERABLE PERSONS
To contribute to livelihoods enhancement, equity and inclusion of people dependent on the informal economy by improving the quality and coherence of EU actions on this area, including Call for Proposals 135181 "Empowerment for better livelihoods, including skills development and vocational and education training (VET), for marginalised and vulnerable persons, and people dependent on the informal economy" (AAP 2013).
This project has two complementary purposes:
1) to develop a corpus of research on innovative approaches to livelihood enhancement, equity and inclusion of people dependent on the informal economy, including through analysis and evidence based information from literature, the projects selected through call for proposals 135181, as well as other relevant projects and initiatives.
2) to make use of the outputs of the research on projects selected through call for proposals 135181 and projects related to the same issue from "the gender" call for proposals in order to provide them with a support facility that will:
• enable information sharing that is reliable, transparent, comparable and useful;
• facilitate networking between projects stakeholders that inter alia permits the sharing of lessons learnt and best practices;
• conduct analysis and coordination of outputs and outcomes from projects financed by the thematic programme, taking also into account other relevant EU initiatives in the framework of bilateral, regional and thematic development cooperation.