FRAMEWORK CONTRACT FOR HUMANITARIAN AID, CRISIS MANAGEMENT AND POST-CRISIS ASSISTANCE (LOT 13)
Framework contract for services to countries beneficiary from European Commission External Aid in the fields of Humanitarian Aid.
The objective of the Framework Contract is to provide, via individual assignments through specific contracts, short-term technical assistance which can be mobilised at very short notice. Individual assignments may cover any stage of the project cycle – programming, formulation, identification, and implementation.
1. Humanitarian aid needs assessment (i.a. medical and health-related matters, nutrition, water and sanitation, shelter, …)
2. Mediation, conflict resolution and reconciliation
3. Emergency support needs assessment (including psycho-social, physical, and economic damage assessment, …)
4. Monitoring / observing cease-fire / peace accords and agreements
5. Information / media support in crisis / emergency situations
6. Demobilisation, disarmament and reintegration
7. Collection, storage et destruction of small arms and light weapons
8. Clearance of mines and unexploded ordnance and related activities
9. Repatriation and/or resettlement of refugees and internally displaced persons and support to host communities
10. Damage assessment and reconstruction planning
11. Post-conflict transitional relief measures
12. Civil protection
13. Military expertise