ECONOMIC RESEARCH AND STATISTICAL SURVEYS FOR THE NATIONAL COMMISSION FOR PLANNING AND FORECASTING (CGPP) AND THE NATIONAL OFFICE OF STATISTICS (ONS)
The project consists of three phases:
• Phase 1: Experts’ involvement to conduct economic and social research, some of which involving the implementation of direct observation (statistical survey), said research can boost assessment and forecasting activities;
• Phase 2: Organization of activities to increase the value and disseminate the produced research (editorials, conferences, etc.) to be included among the communication strategies of the AMECO Programme;
• Phase 3: Replication, contribution to the settlement of a capacity network on research at Algerian and International level (Institutions and experts) leaded by a «Centre for Economical Analysis ».
The specific objectives of the present agreement are as follows:
• Meeting the beneficiaries’ need for research and surveys;
• Raising the level of awareness and knowledge of the stakeholders;
• Creating an ongoing research system.