The Team Leader will be the primary contact for the Contracting Authority.
She/he is expected to provide, in a coordinated manner, leadership to the Project Team (PT), taking responsibility for the coordinated and efficient implementation of the various components of the project as well as coordinating and managing the work of other experts.
Furthermore, she/he shall ensure coordination with the Contracting Authority and other stakeholders of the project. The key senior expert will work closely with target groups, under the authority of the Delegation and SG.
The Team Leader shall also perform advisory functions in two areas: the monitoring of various sector dialogues supported by the action, and the planning, monitoring, implementation and evaluation of project activities itself. In order to ensure successful implementation of the project, close relationship will need to be established between the TL, the EUD China and other relevant European or Chinese authorities.
Qualifications and skills
- University degree at master's level (or equivalent) in a subject or discipline relevant to this assignment such as social science, economy, political science, China studies, etc.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Strong analytical skills and computer literacy;
- Proficiency in English and Chinese.
General professional experience
- Minimum 10 years of post-graduate full-time relevant experience.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in project management, leading teams in the public or private sector or in public-funded projects of similar size and duration.
Specific professional experience
- Preferably 10 years, but a minimum 5 years full-time proven post-graduate experience in project management in China or the EU.
- A very good knowledge of EU and /or EU Member States' cooperation with China.
- Knowledge of EU procedures, in particular related to service contracts.
Duration of the Project : 3 years
Interested candidates can send an updated CV to email@example.com with reference 9671