FINAL MONITORING AND EVALUATION (M&E) OF STABEX PROGRAMME AND SUPPORT TO IIAM STRATEGIC PLAN
The overall objective of the team of consultants is to provide the NAO and the EU with an independent assessment of how the SP has been implemented focusing on its relevance, effectiveness, impact, economic and financial viability and sustainability in view of the objectives approved and to document lessons learned into the new IIAM Strategic Plan of Agrarian Research and Technological Innovation.
The M&E mission should provide credible and useful information enabling the incorporation of lessons learned into the new IIAM Strategic Plan of Agrarian Research and Technological Innovation and support its immediate implementation by strengthening IIAM institutional research capacity.
The specific objectives of the assignment are:
(1) to monitor and evaluate progress and current state of play of the SP following the matrix of performance indicators and relevant targets indicated in the Program Monitoring and Evaluation System and in the IP, the latter with an important financial control function.
(2) support to IIAM Strategic Plan in three actions:
- To design a viable and participative Monitoring & Evaluation System for this institution harmonized with M&E of MINAG, Ministério da Ciência e Tecnologia (MCT) and STABEX.
- To elaborate a training programme and action plan leading to strengthen IIAM institutional research capacity training activities in order to develop research skills and institutional management
- To define a new strategy for communication and presentation of research results to the main beneficiaries of IIAM activities.