Fiji - Key Expert 2: Monitoring & Evaluation and Statistic Expert
Project title: Support to Sustainable Rural Livelihoods Programme
Period of project: 24 months
Working period: Full-time
Project description The Support to Sustainable Rural Livelihoods Programme in Fiji is an EU-funded Programme. Its specific objectives are: i) Effective transition to a sustainable and more diversified agriculture sector, and ii) Development of market driven and environmentally friendly agriculture.
For the abovementioned on-going tender, AGRER is looking for:
Key expert 2: Monitoring and Evaluation and Statistic Expert (minimum of 365 work days)
Qualifications and skills
- At least a master degree in or equivalent academic qualification (university or similar institution) in Agriculture, Statistic, Economics, Information Management, Monitoring and Evaluation, or any equivalent field directly related to this assignment;
- If the expert does not have a Master's Degree, she/he must have at least a Bachelor's degree in the above mentioned fields combined with an additional 2 years of relevant professional experience.
- Excellent training and mentoring skills;
- Initiative, tact and proven ability to maintain harmonious working relationships in a multicultural setting with good team spirit;
- Strong analytical skills
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
General professional experience
- At least 10 years of combined professional experience in systems design and development, database management, statistics, monitoring and evaluation;
- At least 3 years work experience in Monitoring and Evaluation and related activities;
- Experience of working in developing countries, in particular small-sized countries, will be considered an asset.
Specific professional experience
- 3 years proven experience with M&E methods and approaches for data collection; data processing; data analysis and reporting (using appropriate computer packages);
- Proven experience with staff training and mentoring in systems development and implementation, as reflected in at least 2 assignments;
- Previous professional experience working in Small Island Developing States and/or Least Developed countries will be considered as an asset;
Kindly send your resume and references to email@example.com, stating reference number 9853/KE2
Due to the great number of candidatures we usually receive, please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.