ROM - Team Leader - Sub Saharan Africa
Results Oriented Monitoring (ROM) system for external aid interventions financed by the European Union / Sub-Saharan Africa
In the frame of an ongoing tender, we are currently looking for a Team Leader with the following profile :
- University Master's degree
- Excellent command of English and French
- Minimum 12 years of experience in development cooperation with a minimum of 6 years of experience as Team Leader
- Minimum 8 years of experience in at least one of these areas : (a) Education and Culture, Health, Social protection, (b) Rural development, Nutrition and Food security, (c) Migration, (d) Water and Sanitation, Environment and Natural resources, (e) Democracy and rule of law, Gender equality, Human rights, (f) Civil society, Local authorities, (g) Sustainable cities, Transport infrastructure and Digitalisation, (h) Energy and Climate change, (i) Investment climate, Private sector development, International trade, (j) Nuclear safety and security, Conflict prevention, (k) Financial intermediaries and financial products, (l) Statistics and data measurement
- Minimum 5 years of experience in results based approaches, monitoring and/or evaluation.
- Minimum 5 years of field experience in partner countries.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Sub-Saharan Africa
- Good knowledge of EU and/or other donors implementation modalities.
Full-time position based in Brussels for 2 years
In case of interest, please send your updated CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org with reference 9731 - ROM - TL